I read this ebook: 10 Rules for achieving English Fluency, and I really appreciate it. Then I wanna share with you ones, check it out:
- Use synonym Swaps — The Strength of Simplicity.
- Listen, Listen, Listen — Why Listening is King
- Read for Pleasure — The Power of Enjoyment
- Use Movies/Dramas — Studying these excellent resources
- Be Consistent — Consistency is Key
- Stay Motivated — What are the benefits of Studying English?
- Learn Idioms — Why Learn these unusual expressions?
- Take Advantage of Free resources — An English learners paradise
- Learn the Grammar tule then Listen to It — Making grammar 'Stick'
- Increase your Word Power — Vocabulary Expanding
Whether you are curious about why that is the best way to be fluently in English, I recommend reading this ebook.
Running for fluency need to be fun, let's go!
PS. It was my first ebook that I read on my new toy: Kindle =)